Recovering your password
- Visit http://history.osu.edu/user, or click on the login button at the bottom of the page, and click on the tab at the top of the page labeled "Request new password".
- Enter your official OSU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the field labelled "Username or e-mail address". It can take up to an hour for this email to reach you, so please be patient.
- You will receive an email with a link to a one time login. Follow the link and click the login button on the page. This will direct you to your personal profile.
- Change your password toward the bottom of the page.
Please note: If you see a field to enter your current password, you may leave this blank when using the one time login.
Editing your profile
- Images will resized to 150px wide by 200px tall.
- Please upload a professional photograph
- Use the cropping box to crop your image appropriately
- First Name
- Enter your first name, any desired initials, middle names, or prefixes here.
- Last Name
- Enter your last name and any suffixes here.
- Office Address
- Enter your public university address here.
- Office Phone
- Enter your public university phone number here.
- Office Fax
- Enter your fax number or the Department Office fax number (292-2282) here.
- Office Hours
- Enter your office hours here.
- Alternative Email Address
- Enter an alternative address here. Please note that all communication via the site will come from your official university email address (email@example.com).
- Enter up to two personal website addresses here.
- Biographical Narrative
- Enter your bio and any additional information here.
- Fields of Study
- Select from the list of Fields of Study, you may select multiple.
- Select from the list of Constellations, you may select multiple.
- Enter a strong 8 character password here. If you ever lose your password use the instructions above to recover it.
If you see a person listed in any of the directories that is incorrect or if you are not listed in the directory but need to be please contact one of the following:
If you have technical problems with the directory please contact the Department Web Manager.