General Course Tools
- Using the Media Rack in Dulles 168
- Classroom Services — An excellent resource with pictures, room size, capacity, and available equipment.
- Syllabus Information and Templates [doc] — required text and other procedures for your syllabi
- Check and manage your course rosters and submit grades online
- SIS roster instructions [pdf]
- SIS grade posting instructions [pdf]
- Search the Secured Media Library for class videos and other material
- Procedures and links for ordering text books and desk copies for your courses
- Templates (presentations, flyers, stationery, etc)
- University Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- The Harvey Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching is part of the History Department's continuing effort to find innovative and effective teaching strategies for the history classroom
- Responsibilities [doc] for Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTAs)
- Center for the Study and Teaching of Writing
- Office of Disability Services
Calendars and Dates
[doc] - Some links on this page are to Microsoft .doc files requiring the use of Microsoft Word. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
[pdf] - Some links on this page are to Adobe .pdf files requiring the use of Adobe Reader. If you need these files in a more accessible format, please contact email@example.com.