Each year the history honorary, Phi Alpha Theta, sponsors the Clio Award to recognize outstanding teaching by both professors and teaching assistants within the history department. This is your opportunity to thank teachers who have made a difference. Each nomination will be carefully considered. Thank you for your help!
You are here
- Prospective History Majors
- Why study history at Ohio State?
- Undergraduate Student Spotlights
- Fall 2017 Research Forum
- The Undergraduate Mentorship Program (UMP)
- Education Abroad
- Honors Program
- History Honorary and History Club
- Awards and Scholarships
- Time Matters