General Course Tools
- Procedures and links for ordering text books and desk copies for your courses
- Syllabus Information and Templates [doc] — required text and other procedures for your syllabi
- Classroom Services — An excellent resource with pictures, room size, capacity, and available equipment.
- Responsibilities for Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTAs)
- Office of Student Life Disability Services
- Guide to Assist Disruptive or Distressed Individuals [pdf]
- Information about Program 60 students
- Using Carmen Canvas to Give In-Class Exams - Part I: Creating an Exam (by Prof. Lawrence) (Video) (PowerPoint)
- Using Carmen Canvas to Give In-Class Exams - Part II: Giving an Exam (by Prof. Lawrence) (Video) (PowerPoint)
- Prof. Lawrence has created a Carmen Canvas Plagiarism Module which is available in the Canvas Commons area. You can find it by searching for "Ohio State History Plagiarism."
- Carmen Canvas FAQs - This list of FAQs was created by the Goldberg Center and answers some of the basic questions asked about Carmen Canvas.
Other Teaching Tools
- Templates (presentations, flyers, stationery, etc)
- Search the Secured Media Library for class videos and other material
- Using the Media Rack in Dulles 168
- RTAP and ETEP- Information on the Department's customised readers: Retrieving the American Past and Exploring the European Past
- University Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- The Harvey Goldberg Center for Excellence in Teaching is part of the History Department's continuing effort to find innovative and effective teaching strategies for the history classroom
Calendars and Dates